Charge: Manage and promote print and electronic communications.
Optimal number of members:
- collaborates with the Chairperson and Executive Director regarding content and/or designs including new initiatives.
On Cue Managing Editor
- plans, coordinates and delivers on Cue online three times a year (Fall) (September), Winter (January) and Spring (June)
- reports to the Chairperson monthly on the status of on Cue publications
on Cue Assistant(s)
- collaborates with the Managing Editor in fulfilling the duties listed above
on Cue Copy Editor
- review blind submissions to be considered for publication for content and technical accuracy in a timely manner as the managing editor requests assistance
on Cue Feature Writer
- Submit a topical piece on a theme that reflects their particular expertise (e.g. Technology Leadership, Network Management, Emerging Technologies, Technology Integration into Instruction, etc).
Monthly Newsletter Coordinator
- Coordinate with Executive Director on the content for monthly membership online newsletter
Social Networks Coordinator
- Monitor and manage social networks approved by the Board
- report to the Chairperson monthly the social networking activities
Social Networks Assistant(s)
- collaborates with the Social Networks Coordinator in fulfilling the duties listed above
Print this page