Professional Development Committee
The MassCUE Professional Development Committee supports the strategic vision and mission MassCUE has set forth for educators with a passion for technology in education. The work of this committee enriches the EdTech community of Massachusetts by providing a variety of professional and personal development opportunities year-round.
Committee responsibilities include:
- Encouraging, developing, and implementing ongoing education
- Providing knowledge and resources to implement best practices
- Creating opportunities for professional networking and collaboration
- Laura Cahill
- Erin Foley
- Brandon Hall
- John O’Neill
- Rochelle Cooper
- Rayna Freedman (President)
- Chris Gosselin (President-elect)
- Shelley Chamberlain (Executive Director)
Latest News & Updates
- No news or updates to report at this time. Please check back often.