Professional Development Committee
The MassCUE Professional Development Committee supports the strategic vision and mission MassCUE has set forth for educators with a passion for technology in education. The work of this committee enriches the Education Technology community of Massachusetts by providing a variety of professional and personal development opportunities year-round.
Committee responsibilities include:
- Work to ensure quality instructors, specific topics, and relevant programs are implemented and offered.
- Determine the educational needs of MassCUE membership with the Executive Director and Board of Directors to determine the best content delivery method.
- Develop policies and procedures for the Board of Director’s approval as they arise relevant to courses, programs, and workshops.
- Perform a mid-year review of courses, programs, and workshops, explicitly reviewing data, the relevance of offerings, and overall interest.
- Bring to the attention of the Board of Directors any issues that require immediate action to implement the enforcement of the committee’s area of responsibility.
- Conduct a yearly evaluation of courses, programs, and workshops; review membership involvement; determine active engagement by committee members, and make final recommendations to the Executive Director and Board of Directors as to which programs should continue to receive support from the Professional Development Committee.
Each MassCUE Committee is made up of a dedicated team of volunteers. The following make up the current Awards & Recognition Committee Chairs and Committee Members.
- Jessica Brittingham
- Sarah Boyle
- Kristin Daley Conti
- Lori Cooney
- Casey Daigle
- Kimberly McCorkle
- John O’Sullivan
- Tracy Sockalosky
- Anne Valluzzi
- Johanna Wilson
- Heidi MacGregor (President)
- Steve Guditus (President-elect)
- Savvy Demers (Executive Director)
Latest News & Updates
MassCUE is rolling out a new professional learning opportunity focused on helping educators, teams and districts level the playing field for students. BC -> DE: Building Capacity through Digital Equity is a personalized, customizable professional learning program designed to give educators the skills and expertise they need to make the most out of educational technology ...Continue Reading