Bylaws, Policies and Procedures
Approved November 15, 2016
Charge: Review policies and recommend revisions. Create new policies, procedures and guidelines. Evaluates, records, and updates bylaws, policies, guidelines and procedures.
Optimal number of members: 3 to 5
- Review of all standing committee’s policies and procedures
- Keep a record of Board approved changes related to policies and procedures
- Review the bylaws annually and record the amended documents.
- The committee will collect proposed bylaw changes which have been
- The committee will review all proposals from any member and submit the final document to the Board for discussion and a vote.
- The committee will present the recommendations to the membership at the general meeting for a vote.
- Deliberate on suggestions from the Board, BPP Committee members and the general membership.
- Research and write new policies or guidelines as deemed necessary.
- Review existing policies for relevancy and present any changes to the Board for a vote.
- Proposed policies will be recommended by the Bylaws, Policies, and Procedures Committee and posted to Board members for review.
- After a policy has been approved by the Board, the Bylaws, Policies, and Procedures Committee will archive the decision.
- Chairperson(s) of each committee will submit procedure changes to the Bylaws, Policies and Procedures Committee for review.
- The BPP Committee will present the changes to the Board for approval.
- The BPP Committee Chair will update the Procedures as changes are made.
- The BPP Committee Chair will update all Committee Procedures sections of the web page.
Print this page