The MassCUE Communications Committee is responsible for all forms of communications, traditional and digital, to ensure MassCUE informs its stakeholders and members with clarity, timeliness, and relevance.
MassCUE is known as an organization that informs its stakeholders and members with clarity, timeliness, and relevance. The goal of the Communications Committee is to continuously improve our outreach and communication.
Some of our areas of responsibility include the delivery of:
- MassCUE social networking policy
- 2016-17 marketing plan (include targets and deadlines; conduct market research)
- An annual calendar with event dates and deadlines
- A growth strategy for MassCUE’s online presence through content curation, MassCUE’s blog OnCUE Online and an accompanying advertising program to support vendors.
Craig Juelis currently serves as the Principal of Medway Middle School, after serving as Principal of North Attleborough Middle School. Assistant…
Jared Perrine is the Director of Innovation, Technology, and Digital Learning at the Benjamin Banneker Charter Public School. He…
- John Breslin
- Erin Fisher
- Jennifer Judkins
- Michael Linane
- Kevin Murphy
- Susana Somers
- Colleen Terrill
- Karen Winsper
- Rayna Freedman (President)
- Shelley Chamberlain (Executive Director)
Latest News & Updates
- No news or updates to report at this time. Please check back often.
Are you following MassCUE online? Be sure to engage with our vibrant MassCUE community.
Join Us Online
Share your experiences online by tagging your posts with: