Vendor Relations Assistant
MassCUE is looking to hire an energetic individual to work as the primary point of contact for our Corporate Partners. Deadline to apply: July 23, 2021
Job Function: The Vendor Relations Assistant works closely with our Corporate Partners to ensure that all Corporate Partner benefits are fulfilled.
Qualifications: Associate or bachelor’s degree from a two or four-year college Competence in the following areas:
- Recognize and resolve problems with minimal administrative intervention.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Prioritize and complete multiple tasks at one time with frequent interruptions.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Perform with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Intermediate to advanced technical ability for use of common software programs
- Event scheduling including promotion, cost management and registration facilitation.
- Proficient use of social media platforms for event promotion
Communication: (approx. 3 hours per week)
- Schedule quarterly meetings (Online or phone) with Corporate Partners to discuss fulfillment of benefits
- Create announcements for twice a month news blasts (first of the month general MassCUE news and PD news the third week of the month.
- Create additional email blasts as needed.
Scheduling: approx. 4 hours per week
- Work with Learning Services Assistant to schedule Corporate Partner workshops and webinars
- Coordinate Roundtable discussions
- Coordinate regional events (Lunch and Learns/CUEups)
- Coordinate School District Sponsorship
- Coordinate distribution of Patriot Tickets (Premier Level) Marketing: (approx. 12 hours per week) Work with Communications/Marketing Assistant and Learning Services Assistant to promote Corporate Partner Events using Social Media
- Attend and take photos of Corporate Partner Events when possible
Administrative: (approx. 1 hour per week)
- Attend monthly online meeting with the Outreach and Engagement Committee
- Meet weekly online with office staff.
- Reports to: the Executive Director and Vendor Relations Chair
Expected hiring date: August 16, 2021
20 hours per week at $25 per hour based on 48 weeks per year.
To Apply: Email letter of interest and resume to Shelley Chamberlain
This part-time position is not eligible for healthcare benefits.
We are in need of volunteer(s) in the following areas:
There are no positions currently available. Check back regularly for updates.Print this page