LearnLaunch will host a special exhibit area for edtech startups at the MassCUE conference – this year the exhibit area will be on the red level mezzanine, right above the main exhibit hall! The event attracts over 2000 educators, school/district administrators, network administrators, technology directors and integration specialists gathering to learn and network about the latest education technology innovation. It is sponsored by MassCUE (MA Computer Using Educators), an ISTE affiliate, and the Massachusetts Association of School Superintendents (M.A.S.S.).
If you are an innovative edtech company, under a million dollars in revenue or still in that startup phase and are seeking to help districts, schools and educators to increase student achievement through the adoption of digital technologies, you can’t afford to miss the opportunity to connect.
- Discount off standard MassCUE exhibitor fee
- A location with all the other vendors at MassCUE (but a dedicated space for innovative startups)
- Registration for the MassCue conference for one person
- A table for demos to the leading educators attending
- Lunch for both days
- Opportunity to host a workshop specific to your company, listed in the MassCue schedule.
- Dedicated networking opportunity with over 30 edtech companies and decision makers
Before attending our conference, please take a moment to read our Code of Conduct while attending a MassCUE event.
Print this page