Professional Learning Instructor
Who We Are
MassCUE is the state’s leading organization for educators with a passion for digital teaching and learning. Having served educators in Massachusetts for over four decades, MassCUE provides rich professional development, networking and learning opportunities for all educators – ranging from classroom teachers, school-based administrators, technology and digital learning directors and superintendents.
Who We are Seeking
MassCUE is seeking an excited, creative, and motivated educator who can develop and expand our professional development offerings. We recently received a DESE EdTech grant in partnership with 21 school districts across the commonwealth. This position will assist the Professional Learning and Program Coordinator in monitoring this grant and ensuring fidelity to the stated grant guidelines. We anticipate the start date of January 2, 2024.
*As this position is grant funded, this position is not guaranteed beyond the grant window (August 31, 2024). If continuation of position after the initial grant’s expiration is sought, the expectation would be for the hiree to assist in securing further grant funding. If funding is not acquired, the position may be terminated after the grant window ends.
- Instruct grant participant educators through the BC → DE program
- Assist Professional Learning and Program Coordinator (PLPC) in monitoring the grant guidelines, such as checking in with participating educators, timelines, assessments, and facilitating necessary trainings
- Communicate with grant partner district administrators to monitor grant progress and district compliance and satisfaction
- Co-create (with PLPC and participating districts) choice-based, personalized Learning Plans for educators
- Maintain and assess submissions from participating district educators for library of shared materials
- In collaboration with the PLPC and the Executive Director, apply for grant funding to secure the longevity of this position
Position Compensation and Perks
- 0.8 (32 hours/week) salaried
- $55,000 Base Salary, plus a performance based discretionary bonus (further explanation detailed in offer letter)
- $5,000 health insurance stipend
- IRS Basic Safe Harbor Match – whereby the employer matches 100% on up to the first 3% of compensation, and 50% on up to the next 2%
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 11 paid federal holidays
To apply, please complete this Google form no later than December 10, 2023. It will require you to upload a resume and cover letter for the position.
It is unlawful in Massachusetts to require or administer a lie detector test as a condition of employment or continued employment. An employer who violates this law shall be subject to criminal penalties and civil liabilitiesPrint this page