About the Program
MassCUE4You brings popular MassCUE onsite and online workshops directly to your district. MassCUE will arrange for single or multi-day onsite programs to be held at your school. Online offerings are also available and can be coordinated with your school or district.
Self-paced workshops for districts!
In response to school districts throughout Massachusetts, MassCUE4You instructors have designed self-paced workshops to help educators hone their skills in a variety of areas when teaching online. Learn more about this fantastic opportunity HERE.
Some of our other popular offerings include:
- Engaging Students with Digital Escape Rooms
- FREEmium Tech Tools to Meet Student Needs in All Areas
- Getting Started with Google Classroom
- Growth Mindset: Exploring Your Own Classroom Mindset Practices and Using Technology to Help Students Develop a Growth Mindset
- Next Level Google Classroom
- Google Tools for Effective Instruction of Students with Disabilities and Unique Learning Styles
- Remote Controls: Empowering Distance Learners of all Abilities
- Teachers’ Tech Toolbox for Math and Beyond
- Top Tech Tools for SEI
- Teaching Digital Citizenship – Shaping Responsible Members of a Digital World
- Kick It Up A Notch! Exploring SAMR in the Classroom
Click here to see a complete list of our 2020-2021 offerings
Our newest offerings are a series of online workshops to learn about and design lessons to support the Massachusetts Digital Literacy and Computer (DLCS) standards! MassCUE is developing, in collaboration with Teachers 21, online workshops to support the core concepts in the four strands:
- Computing and Society
- Digital Tools and Collaboration
- Computing Systems
- Computational Thinking
These standards progress from Kindergarten to Grade 12, and our workshops are targeted for three levels:
- Middle School
- High School
MassCUE currently offers these workshops that support the DLCS standards.
Please contact MassCUE for more information:
Tel: (781) 235-5332
Print this page