Principals/Assistant Principals SIG
The MassCUE Principals/Assistant Principals SIG provides opportunities for MassCUE Members in these roles to gather for learning, collaboration, and camaraderie.
- Chris Gosselin, Assistant Principal, Alden Elementary School, Duxbury
- Steve Guditus, Principal, Eddy Elementary School, Nauset Public Schools
- Tracy Sockalosky, Assistant Principal, Dover-Sherborn Middle School
If you are interested in joining the Principal/Assistant Principal Special Interest Group, please complete this form.
2021-2022 Meeting Dates
Schedule and Agendas to be determined by group at first meeting (Virtual) in September. Meeting agendas/activities could include:
- Social opportunities to gather and build community
- Special guests/speakers
- Instructional Rounds at members’ schools around a specific topic or theme
- Attendance together at state-wide MassCUE events or meetings.
About MassCUE Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
MassCUE Special Interest Groups (SIGs) represent a growing network of connected educators, serving every grade level and subject area. Our objective is to transform education by sharing, collaborating and providing professional growth opportunities that affect best practices.
We encourage new SIGs to consider focusing on using 21st Century tools to promote critical thinking and globalization. No matter the type of SIG, the focus should be to develop pedagogy that integrates technology, improving teaching and learning. MassCUE SIGs provide the opportunity for educators to achieve this goal throughout our organization and state.Print this page