Jacqueline Collins is a National Board Certified Teacher in Career and Technical Education, specializing in Business, Marketing, and Financial Services. She has called Mansfield High School home since 2006, where she is a business teacher and instructional technology specialist. Jacqueline is the President of the Massachusetts Business Educators Association and co-founder of Edcamp Southeastern Massachusetts. She also serves on the Knowledge@Wharton Educator Advisory Board, as a DonorsChoose Ambassador, and on the National Business Education Association’s technology committee.
Jacqueline holds a BS BA in Accounting and Computer Information Systems from Stonehill College, an MBA in Marketing from Marist College, an M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instructional Technology from Framingham State University, and a Certificate in Online Learning and Teaching from Endicott College.
- 2021 National Business Teacher of the Year
- 2015 Massachusetts Business Teacher of the Year
- 2015 Leavey Award for Excellence in Private Enterprise Education
- 2016 & 2017 Finalist Massachusetts STEM Teacher of the Year
- 2017 Semifinalist Massachusetts Teacher of the Year
Print this post