Jacqueline Collins is a National Board Certified Teacher in Career and Technical Education, specializing in Business, Marketing, and Financial Services. She has called Mansfield High School home since 2006, where she is a business teacher and instructional technology specialist. Jacqueline previously served nine years on the MassCUE Board of Directors, eight of which were in the role of Treasurer. Over the years, she’s held many leadership roles at both the state and national levels. She is a financial literacy advocate and co-authored the 2021 National Standards for Personal Financial Education.
Jacqueline holds a BS BA in Accounting and Computer Information Systems from Stonehill College, an MBA in Marketing from Marist College, an M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instructional Technology from Framingham State University, and a Certificate in Online Learning and Teaching from Endicott College.
- 2021 National Business Teacher of the Year
- 2015 Massachusetts Business Teacher of the Year
- 2015 Leavey Award for Excellence in Private Enterprise Education
- 2016 & 2017 Finalist Massachusetts STEM Teacher of the Year
- 2017 Semifinalist Massachusetts Teacher of the Year
Print this post