Here are some tips for attendees to make the most of their MassCUE19 experience.
Parking and Registration: Plenty of free parking is available at the lots in front of the entrance marked E1 and E2. Just follow the flashing signs for the MassCUE conference.
Registration is at E1 Entrance at Gillette. Registration opens at 7 AM on Wednesday, October 23, 2019. We suggest you arrive early, miss the rush, and enjoy coffee and light fare in Atrium East & West before the opening speakers. A wonderful buffet lunch will also be offered each day as part of your registration from noon to 1:30 pm.
Our mobile app: Please download the Crowd Compass mobile app to see the full conference schedule as well as the map of the venue. Search at the app store for AttendeeHub. Download AttendeeHub, and then search for the event: #MassCUE19. Click the download button to install the app on your mobile device.
We suggest you register within the app to personalize the schedule for your use. You can pre-plan your day(s) and know in advance the sessions you want to attend. Doing so will help you plan wisely as this year we have over 275 breakout sessions! (Trying to plan on the day of attendance would be overwhelming.)
Note: We will not have printed schedules for attendees available so please use the conference app or link for the MassCUE website for up-to-date information.
Ribbons: This year we have special ribbons (that stick to your badge holder) for MassCUE members and for presenters/co-presenters. Please pick up ribbons at CUECentral.
Conference Bags: Each year we have handed out conference bags, but this year we are being eco-friendly and not having bags. Some vendors will have bags at their booths (so please be sure to visit). You are welcome to bring back a recycled bag from previous conferences as well!
Wi-Fi: To connect to the Attendee dedicated network:
FSU Credit option: If you would like to earn one credit through Framingham State University, don’t forget to sign up at the special FSU website.
Don’t forget to plan some time to visit all our special exhibit areas:
- Vendor Exhibit hall (East Club Level)
- LearnLaunch/Nonprofit (Northeast Red Level Mezzanine). LearnLaunch is a group of tech start-ups introducing their products for education.
- CUEKids and Global Ed Showcase with special Student IGNITE Presentations (Club level near top of escalator as you enter the exhibit Hall.)
- CUELand-playground demonstrations, across from CUE Central.
- Broadcast Booth: Watch live interviews with conference attendees, influential educators and featured presenters. Booths 216/217
- Innovation Station-new playground for the latest in innovative teaching practices (Northwest Red Level Mezzanine)
- STEM Playground- playground for all things STEM. (Southwest Red Level Mezzanine)
- Sketchnoter’s Café-Come draw and relax (Northeast Blue Level mezzanine)
The Twitter handle for the Conference is #masscue19
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter: @masscue
Start following our Social Media Ambassadors now on Twitter for all things #masscue19!
Suite for Nursing Women
Attendees who need a private space for breastfeeding are welcome to use either suites Blue 30 or Red 80.
Need help during the conference?
Look for the Ask Me tables set up throughout the conference or to CUE Central (in the middle of the vendor floor). Help for our mobile app will be located at CUE Central.
Special Activity for Wednesday evening, October 23, 2019: All are welcome!
Whalley Party at Howl at the Moon/Splitsville
Howl at the Moon/Splitsville (across from Skip Jacks)
Join MassCUE attendees for Drinks, Food, Music & Fun!
This is a ticketed event. Please pick up your tickets at the Whalley Booth #409Print this page