Do you have what it takes to be a MassCUE Champion?
The MassCUE Champions program is a terrific opportunity to take on a leadership role within your community and to support the mission and initiatives of our organization. MassCUE Champions are a cohort of active, passionate member-educators who have a variety of experience within the field of innovative teaching and learning. They are teachers, coaches, administrators and pre-service teachers from all over Massachusetts who are truly representative of the membership of MassCUE.
Champions support our mission in a variety of ways:
- Hosting events (including our popular CUEups)
- Leading professional development
- Communicating the benefits of MassCUE membership
Meet our 2022-2023 MassCUE Champions
Benefits of being a MassCUE Champion:
- FREE MassCUE membership
- Complimentary access to either Fall or Spring conference
- Recognition on the MassCUE website
- Complimentary access to PD events hosted in your region
MassCUE Champions are expected to promote the organization in the following ways:
- Host one regional CUEup (can be virtual or in person)
- Work with MassCUE Learning Services Assistant to craft one PD event per year (could be an EdCamp, Googlepalooza, STEM Day, etc.)
- Share MassCUE “In the CUE” newsletter with your network
- Co-host (with another Champion) at least one Twitter chat or participate in at least one episode of the Get A CUE podcast each year.
- Meet virtually three times per year with Champion Coordinators.
- Meeting Dates for 22-23: October 4, November 29, February 7, April 25, General Meeting in June
Are you interested in becoming a MassCUE Champion?
To learn more about how you can make a difference for the MassCUE community, contact our Champion Coordinators Colleen Terrill or Tammy Greene.
Champion Meeting Dates for 22-23
- October 4
- November 29
- February 7
- April 25
- General Meeting in June
For a printable version of the MassCUE Champion Program Benefits and Expectations, view our Champions Flyer.
Print this page