Development and Outreach
Approved May 10, 2018
Charge: Increase and support membership. Support marketing strategies that have been approved by the Board.
Optimal number of members: 10-12
Responsibilities: Make recommendations to the board regarding membership.
Goals: Increase Membership.
- Abide by the Membership Policy.
- Brainstorm and Implement Ideas to Increase Membership.
- Make recommendations to the Board to improve membership and membership benefits.
- Promote and encourage more active participation by members in MassCUE events
- Purchase visuals and take-aways to promote member benefits.
Annotated Timeline for Membership Procedures:
- August: Prepare materials for table at fall conference.
Prepare signup sheet for CUE Central for Fall Conference.
- September: Request Board members and DOC members to select times to cover CUE Central.
- October: Send Reminder emails to all who volunteered to work CUE Central. Facilitate Member Benefits table at MassCUE Fall Conference.
- November: Review the Procedures for possible edits/revisions.
- February Prepare materials for table at MassCUE Leadership Conference.
- March: Facilitate Member Benefits table at MassCUE Leadership Conference.
- March: Prepare budget for the following year.
- April: Brainstorm activity to encourage members to attend the Annual General Meeting.
- May: Seek membership input, analyze results, make recommendations to Board.