After the Event…What’s Next?
Thank you so much to the educators who joined us this week for the MassCUE / M.A.S.S. Virtual Conference. We had over 500 participants join us, and we appreciate you taking time out of your week to come together to learn and connect. A special thanks to all of our Corporate Partners and Vendors for their support, without which this conference would not be possible. The Whova platform will be available to attendees to make appointments with exhibitors for follow-up meetings or questions until the end of April.
The live event has wrapped up, but you will have access to the Whova site through April 30th. We will be posting the recordings of all Educational Sessions to the site for you to watch at your convenience, so no need to worry if you missed a session! We anticipate recordings being posted on February 10th, and will send out an email letting you know when they are available and how to watch.
Presenter slides are available in the Whova platform – we have added a link from the Whova Home page of the site for quick reference.
Our Virtual Conference starts Feb. 1, 2022 at 7 pm with our keynote address. If you have not received any emails about the conference, please check your spam folder. If the emails are not in your spam folder, please email email@example.com or call 802-865-5202 for additional support. We want to make sure you are all set with the Whova Platform before the conference starts.
MassCUE and M.A.S.S. will be bringing over 70 workshops presented by educators and ed tech companies, as well as optional meet ups and Keynote, Weston Kieschnick, live and on-demand directly to you this February 1-3, 2022! All sessions will be available on demand until April 30th, 2022.
View Video Greetings from our Keynote Speaker Weston Kieschnick
LocationThe MassCUE 2022 Conference on February 1-3, 2022 will be held virtually.
Weston Kieschnick is an award-winning educator, best-selling author, TEDx speaker, coach, husband, and father. He is the author of, Bold School, Breaking Bold, co-author of The Learning Transformation: A Guide to Blended Learning for Administrators and the creator and host of Teaching Keating; one of the most downloaded podcasts for educators and parents on iTunes. Weston has worked in collaboration with innovative tech and publishing companies (Google, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Apple) to redefine teaching and learning in the digital age. As such, he’s advised educators from every state in the US and more than 30 countries around the world. Districts where Mr. Kieschnick has designed content, implemented initiatives, and trained educational leaders have been recognized by the Learning Counsel as being among the top ten in the nation for their work in blended learning. You can find Weston’s work published in EdWeek, EdTech Magazine, The Spark, and featured on TED, the 10-Minute Teacher, Teaching Tales, Kids Deserve It, and LeadUp Teach.
Vendor sessions starting at 8:00am to 1:30pm will either be virtual live or pre-recorded.
All educator presentations from 2:00pm to 6:00pm will be virtual live.
When viewing individual sessions, if you need to click on “Read More” please note that once you are taken to the new page, you will need to scroll up to view the full description.
|Registration (includes all sessions on demand until April 30th, 2022)||Cost: $75|
|Block/Group Rates for Districts/Organizations registering 25 or more participants||$45 per registration|
|Late fee after January 28th||$90 per registration|
|Did you attend the MassCUE/MASCD November 4, 2021 Leadership Conference?||If so, you are entitled to a 10% discount. When registering click on the button in registration that verifies you attended the November 2021 Leadership Conference.|
|Date and Time||February 1-3, 2022|
|Audience||K-12 teachers and administrators|
If you have any questions regarding registration, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We Invite You to Join us as an Exhibitor!
Once again, we are thrilled to bring together our community of technology directors, administrators, and educators, engaging them in dynamic learning opportunities. Please join us for this two-day conference which can be attended from the comfort of the participant’s home.
On Tuesday evening, Feb 1, 2022 we will begin with our keynote speaker, Weston Kieschnick, author of Bold School. The following two days, attendees will have the opportunity to participate in 32 sessions from current educators as well as attend exhibitor showcases demonstrating the newest products and services. Exhibitor showcases will take place throughout the day from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., you decide the time that is best for you. Educational sessions will take place from 2:00 – 6:00 p.m.
About the Virtual Platform:
MassCUE has partnered with Whova to develop a customized virtual platform complete with a virtual trade show. Once you register as an exhibitor, we will do the basic booth set up for you. From there you will be given direct access to customize your virtual exhibit booth. Here are some of the great features Whova offers:
- Pre-recorded video uploads of product demonstrations, company commercials, or other “must watch” videos
- Schedule a live showcase for attendees to join. A great opportunity to promote your products and services.
- Ability to embed your own Zoom or similar livestream link to schedule face-to-face meetings or virtual meet ups
- Set up a promotional offer in your booth. Attendees who claim your offer will be added to your lead list.
- Exhibitor live text chat
- Downloadable brochures and documents
- Company description
Check out the Exhibitor Brochure for full details, including a schedule at a glance, and information about how you can provide conference scholarships to teachers in a district of your choice.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE A VIRTUAL EXHIBIT BOOTH
Contact Karen Forbes, Exhibitor/Sponsor Coordinator
Our Corporate Partner Sponsors
Thank you to our Corporate Partners.
Framingham State University 1 Credit Option
- Framingham State University Registration Now Open
- Cost: $179
- Timeline: Virtual Sessions viewed by March 7, 2022 (after Feb. 12th all educational sessions will be available on-demand) and work completed by March 28, 2022.
- Attendees interested in obtaining one (1) graduate credit will need to complete the following:
- Attending 12 hours of live or on-demand sessions of the MassCUE Virtual Conference by March 12, 2022.
- Submitting the final project to FSU by March 21, 2022. Grading is Pass/Fail
- Final project consists of the following 3 sections:
- Sessions Attended: Detailed list of all sessions that includes name of session, date and time, presenter, and 2-3 sentences with your review of the sessions (what you learned). Note that sessions can include sessions by educators and exhibitors. It can also include 1:1 online meetings with exhibitors.
- Reflection: (approximately 500 to 750 words): Write a reflection about your experience at the conference that includes: What you learned and any new insights you gained to inform your work in your classroom, school or district.
- Action Plan: How you plan to implement what you learned into your teaching or administrative position in your school or district.
Thank you for agreeing to present/moderate at the upcoming MassCUE Virtual Conference, taking place February 1-3, 2022. Here is more information to help you prepare – items requiring action are in bold:
- Our event will be taking place in Whova, a virtual platform.
- By now you should have received an email inviting you to update your speaker profile and session information in Whova. (Moderators are not required to fill out any information in Whova in advance of the event.) Please update your profile as soon as possible if you have not done so already. If you need the email with the Speaker Form re-sent please contact Caitlin Gaborow from Delaney Meeting & Event Management.
- Please review the Conference MassCUE 2022 Conference Moderator & Presenter Toolkit and additional Tech Tips for Virtual Events to help you prepare for the event and know what to expect when logging in to Whova.
- We will host two live training sessions for presenters and moderators – we hope that you will be able to join us for one of these! The training will include a walkthrough of the Whova site, and an overview of accessing your session / using Zoom. There will be time for Q&A. Both sessions will be recorded and posted to the event site if you are not able to join us live. Session times are as follow (links were sent via email):
- Thursday, January 20th at 5:00pm – 6:00pm ET
- Monday, January 24th at 5:00pm – 6:00pm ET
- Your official access to the full Whova site will be sent via email on Tuesday, January 25th. Look for an email with more information then!
- To stay up to date on the latest information on the event, keep an eye on our website: https://www.masscue.org/event/virtual-conference-2022/
In support of MassCUE’s goal to provide high quality professional development to educators throughout the Commonwealth, MassCUE and its sponsors/exhibitors provided teacher scholarships to encourage broader opportunities to attend the conference. We are pleased to offer over 100 scholarships as our way of “giving back” to educators.
View the complete list of districts and educators who received these scholarships.
After the Event…What’s Next? Thank you so much to the educators who joined us this week for the MassCUE / M.A.S.S. Virtual Conference. We had over 500 participants join us, and we appreciate you taking time out of your week to come together to learn and connect. A special thanks to all of our Corporate […]Virtual Conference email@example.com