The Grants Committee promotes and administers initiative grants and scholarships to members. The Grants Committee administers Event Sponsorship requests from members.
Congratulations Grant Winners for 2018!
MassCUE is excited to announce the grant recipients for 2018. These grants are intended to provide recipients with an opportunity to bring new innovative ideas into their classrooms. This year the process was highly competitive with a large number of high quality proposals. MassCUE would like to thank everyone who submitted a proposal and congratulate the winning applicants. All grant recipients will receive an email with detailed directions on how to apply for reimbursement. The deadline for submitting all necessary documentation is May 15, 2018.
Classroom Grant Applications for 2019 will open on October 16, 2018 and close on December 1, 2018. If there are any questions, please contact: email@example.com
|Alexandra Caram||Books for Babies||Lynnfield Public Schools|
|Darlease Monteiro||Show and Tell in Math Class||Global Learning Charter Public School|
|Corey Mello||Using Technology to Individual Instruction||Southeastern Massachusetts Educational Collaborative|
|Sterling Worrell||Creating Virtual Reality Art||Hopkinton High School|
|Jenny Kostka||Coding to Learn||South Shore Charter Public School|
|Jane Kent||STEM/STEAM Coding & Engineering Legos WEDO 2.0||Carver Public Schools|
|Kris Jeffers||Slavery in the North: The Untold Story||Whitman-Hanson Regional School District|
|Maria Sylvain||Coding and Video Production with iPads||Freetown Lakeville Regional School District|
|Jen Frizzell||Protagonist Sphero Journey||Concord Public Schools|
|Dawn Steber||Make It Mobile to Support Rural Schools||Orleans Elementary School/Nauset Regional Middle School|
|Kimberly Florek||Putting the “A” into STEAM||Hampshire Regional School District|
|Tiffany Davis||Operation Welcome Mat||Ashburnham-Westminster Regional|
|LeRoy Chi Wai Wong||SOARing with Drones in Education||Burlington Public Schools|
|Catherine Porter||iPads Mean “I Can” in Elementary Classrooms||Swampscott Public Schools|
|Tobey Eugenio||Building a Self e-STEAM Program||New Bedford Public Schools|
Never attended the MassCUE/M.A.S.S. Fall Conference? Now is your chance to attend with overnight expenses paid!
MassCUE will be offering 1 scholarship to an educator who is a current MassCUE member but has never attended the Annual Fall Conference. An Educator Scholarship includes entrance to both days of the Conference and one overnight stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place. The online application  must be submitted on or before June 5, 2018. The winner will be selected at the MassCUE Annual General Meeting  on June 6, 2018 at Gillette Stadium. (You need not be present to win.)
Apply Now! 
Apply Now! 
MassCUE is a proud sponsor of many educational events !
To apply for a sponsorship please follow the procedure outlined below.
Approval Process for Event Sponsorships
*Any event recommended for approval by the Grants Committee must support the mission and vision of MassCUE and must be open to all.
- Notification of the Masscue Sponsorships will be sent out in April for the following fiscal year(July to July)
- The request will be made to the Chairs of the Grants Committee (Online Application ) by May 15th. We will accept rolling applications after May 15th but are limited to our budgeted amount.
- The person making the request for Sponsorship of their event must be a MassCUE Member.
- The written request should address the criteria below.
- The request will be presented to the Grants Committee Members for discussion.
- A rubric  will be used to score each application and the final decision will be determined by the Grants Committee.
- In the case that there are more eligible proposals than we can sponsor, preference will be given to those who we have never sponsored as long as they meet the criteria.
- Grants Committee members will notify applicants after June 15th who receive Sponsorship by July 1st.
- Any rolling application will be notified within 30 days of the date of submission.
The Event should align with at least one of our four Goals:
- To educate, connect and inspire the educational community across Massachusetts
- To increase and diversify programs and services
- To improve mutually beneficial partnerships
- To improve operations and governance of MassCUE
In order for MassCue to Sponsor an Event, the following criteria will be reviewed.
The event to be sponsored:
- Leverages knowledge and expertise to educate and inspire the educational community
- Increases and diversifies programs and services
- Accomplishes more than MassCUE could alone
- Aims to improve teaching and learning in the Commonwealth
- Maintains MassCUE’s commitment to high standards
- Enhances and expands MassCUE’s reach
- Provides high-quality professional learning
- Creates excitement about technology in education
- Promotes and encourages MassCUE membership
- Is open and free to all MassCUE members
- The event should occur no sooner than 30 days from the date of the request.
- The event should be run by volunteers whose primary job is the education of Massachusetts children in a school setting.
During the event the member facilitating the event will acknowledge the sponsorship from MassCUE
Within thirty days after the event, the member facilitating the event will write and submit an article, including 3 photos, about the event for MassCUE’s online newsletter OnCUE. The article should be submitted via email to: OnCUE@masscue.org 
Board Members eligibility
*If a Board member is part of the planning group for an event, there should be no penalty against the group of educators, and the proposal for sponsorship must be allowed. Board members who apply for this sponsorship may not participate in scoring of applications
The MassCUE Grants Committee serves to promote and administer initiative grants to members; identify grants and coordinate the writing of proposals to benefit MassCUE.
The Grant Committee’s responsibilities include:
- Design and facilitation of grants for MassCUE members to encourage activities that will strongly support and demonstrate:
- Integrated technology
- Standards-based learning
- Enhanced student achievement
- Development of instructional technology competency
- Dissemination of sustainable results back to MassCUE members and others.
- Follow up of Grant recipient’s requirements as stated in grant
Each MassCUE Committee is made up of a dedicated team of volunteers. The following make up the current Grants Committee Chairs and Committee Members.
Julie Baudreau 
Julie is currently the Director of Digital Learning at Westford Public Schools. Her focus is leading and supporting teachers…
Kimberly Zajac 
Kim Zajac, MA CCC-SLP/A is a certified speech/language pathologist and Audiologist at Norton Middle School and Norton…
- Lynne Beatti
- Casey Daigle
- Stephanie Gosselin
- Connie Louie
Latest News & Updates
Holly Carpenter, Awarded by Edgenuity I am a Library Media teacher for the Worcester Public Schools. As a 4th year teacher, I enjoy sharing my enthusiasm for technology and books with my students in grades K-6. My goals in the classroom are to create an environment of collaboration and creativity while providing an opportunity for all ...Continue Reading