Learning Tour Overview
The goal of the DEI learning tour is
- To understand what is working and what needs to be done in regards to diversity equity and inclusion in MassCUE
- To provide a space for members to engage and understand more about MassCUE’s mission to become an anti-racist organization
- To encourage a diverse community of voices to engage with MassCUE and support our efforts in this work
- To provide an opportunity for MassCUE representatives/leadership to convey our interest in supporting these initiatives with actionable steps and programming
- To develop an understanding for the role MassCUE may play to support DEI and antiracist teaching and learning practices across the commonwealth
Agenda for the tour:
- Opening and introductions
- Guiding Questions:
- What is your understanding of MassCUE’s work in diversity, equity and inclusion?
- What would you like to see MassCUE do more of to advance diversity equity and inclusion in the organization?
- How does the work you do, connect to MassCUE and diversity equity and inclusion?
Reflection: How can we use technology to improve and advance the work of teaching and learning through the practices of diversity equity and inclusion?
Virtual – (Meeting link to be provided after registering.)
MassCUE DEI Committee
MassCUE’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is integral to the mission and vision of our organization. The different perspectives and experiences of our members define the fabric of our community. These many perspectives and experiences contribute to the growth of the individuals who educate students across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
|Date and Time||Thursday, June 3, 2021 7:00 – 8:00 pm|
|Audience||All in MA who work in Education|
|MassCUE Member Cost||No charge|