Webinar: Districts Speak About — ID Automation, SSO, MFA Rostering, and more with ClassLink!
October 25, 2022, 9:00am-9:45am ET
ClassLink helps school systems deliver on the promise of education technology. Explore how ClassLink helps students, teachers, and parents make better use of your digital resources—and love learning, too!
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to get the most out of ClassLink as we cover how to:
- Simplify access to 6,000+ digital learning resources
- Gain actionable analytics on data usage using Analytics+
- Streamline class rostering using Roster Server’s open data standards
- Automate account provisioning with OneSync
- Secure crucial accounts and student data with MFA
- Build trust and transparency with Public and Parent Portals
- Peter Robinson, Technology Director, Auburn Public Schools
- Chris Galasso, Student Information Specialist, Lewiston Public Schools
- Bob Chappell, VP ClassLink
- Joanne Najarian, Sr. Director ClassLink Engagement