ClassLink’s mission is dedicated to education; ClassLink creates more time for learning, improves access to digital resources, and simplifies rostering and account provisioning.
About: ClassLink works with over 2100 districts. Its suite provides solutions for single sign-on , analytics , network file access , account provisioning , and rostering . ClassLink also offers many multi-factor authentication options.
- Single Sign-On: LaunchPad  – multi-factor options as well.
- Analytics  — Make informed purchasing and training decisions with access to usage data for all of the digital resources in your district.
- NEW Analytics+ 
- Roster Server  — Deliver class rosters to all of your digital learning resources instantly and securely using open data standards.
- ID Management OneSync  — Reduce the time required to create and manage student and staff accounts with secure, automated account provisioning.
- Parent Portal  — Make life easier for parents/guardians with one portal access
- ClassLink Academy  – ClassLink’s current clients have access to on-demand training tools offering training, certifications, and badges. The Academy can be accessed from the ClassLink Launch Pad.
- Public Portal  — Establish transparency and build trust with a public-facing inventory of digital resources used in your district.
ClassLink was named Best Administrative Solution at the 2021 SIIA CODiE Awards. The award recognizes solutions for their innovation, flexibility, integration, and usability.
Learn More about Class Link https://www.classlink.com/demo 
Twitter: @ClassLink 
Thank you to ClassLink — MassCUE Premier Corporate Partner