MassCUE is seeking a highly competent and motivated support staff with strong organizational skills to maintain MassCUE’s website and support its communication and marketing plan.
The principal tasks for this 25 hour per week position include:
Communications: Website Management and Support (approx. 12 hours per week)
- Create/Maintain communications editorial calendar tied to MassCUE’s marketing plan
- Support OnCue Online and Featured Educator
- Create event pages using WordPress (e.g. fall/spring conferences and special events (Googlepalooza and Summer Tech Camp)
- Develop and maintain masscue.org as required (content to be provided by Executive Director & Communications Committee)
- Communicate with MassCUE’s Year-round Social Media Ambassador to drive website traffic and support the MassCUE marketing plan.
- Provide support/training in use of WordPress for Board which includes “instruction sheets”
Marketing: (approx. 12 hours per week)
- Oversee and execute tasks as outlined in MassCUE’s marketing plan
- Take photos of external/internal events (schedule permitting) and share via social media/webstite
- Create collateral pieces for marketing and events as needed
Administrative: (approx. 1 hour per week)
- Attend online meetings for the following MassCUE committees: Communications and Development and Outreach (DOC)
- Meet online bi-monthly with other MassCUE support staff.
Total hours per week: 25
Rate of pay: $25 per hour with no benefits
Application deadline: June 28, 2017
Interested applicants please email resume, letter of interest, and 2 recommendations to:
Shelley Chamberlain, Executive DirectorPrint this page