2019 Grant Application Process is Open!
The grant application process for the 2018-2019 school year opens on October 18, 2018 and closes on December 1, 2018. We will offer up to $3,000 to current MassCUE members through a competitive grant process. If you have an idea for infusing technology purposefully into the classroom, then this is the grant for you! We fund hardware and almost anything else you need to make your idea come alive! Please note, one thing we don’t fund is stipends for teachers.
So get your creative and innovative ideas flowing, time is running out!
Please check when your membership expires. The primary/lead applicant must be a current member of MassCUE. If the primary/lead applicant’s membership expires during the grant proposal reviewing process, which ends on February 1, 2019, you will not be eligible for the grant.
Grant Application Process: What You Need To Do
Here are the things to do before you submit your grant proposal:
- Read the Grant Obligation and Timetable  document and the Grant Rubric .
- Check the primary/lead applicant’s MassCUE membership is valid until February 1, 2019.
- Prepare the 3 files which are required for your grant application to be complete.
– MassCUE Grant Application (PDF)
– Letter of Administrative Support (PDF)
– One Photo of Applicant/Applicants (JPG)
- When the three files are ready to submit, go to the Grant Application Submission Form. 
Complete the form, upload the three files into the form and then hit submit! (You will need to be signed into a Google account to do this. School Google accounts must allow sharing outside of the organization. If this is an issue, a personal Google account may be used.)
Documents for Successful Applicants:
- Grant Blog Submission and Guiding Questions 
- Grants Reimbursement Form – Coming Soon!
2018 MassCUE Grants Awarded
We are pleased to announce the recipients of the MassCUE Competitive Grants for 2018! MassCUE granted up to $3,000 to MassCUE members in good standing through a competitive grant process. Recipients of the Classroom Grants for 2018 .