Professional Development Committee
The MassCUE Professional Development Committee supports the strategic vision and mission MassCUE has set forth for educators with a passion for technology in education. The work of this committee enriches the EdTech community of Massachusetts by providing a variety of professional and personal development opportunities year-round.
Committee responsibilities include:
- Encouraging, developing, and implementing ongoing education
- Providing knowledge and resources to implement best practices
- Creating opportunities for professional networking and collaboration
Ms. Collins has worked as a Media Specialist/Librarian for 15 years. She is currently a library media specialist at…
Colleen Terrill is currently the Director of Instructional Technology for Mashpee Public Schools and has held this…
- Julie Baudreau
- Christine Cote
- Heidi MacGregor
- Robin Tucceri
- Rayna Freedman (President)
- Shelley Chamberlain (Executive Director)
Latest News & Updates
- No news or updates to report at this time. Please check back often.