Development & Outreach Committee
The Development and Outreach committee works to increase and support membership, sponsorships, and partnerships. We develop and promote marketing strategies and support marketing strategies that have been approved by the Board.
Welcome to the Development and Outreach Committee page! We look forward to working to increase and support membership, sponsorships, and partnerships.
We develop and promote marketing strategies and support marketing strategies that have been approved by the Board.
- Abide by the Membership Policy
- Brainstorm and Implement Ideas to Increase Membership
- Make recommendations to the Board to improve membership and membership benefits
- Promote and encourage more active participation by members in MassCUE events
- Purchase visuals and take-aways to promote member benefits
Partnerships & Affiliations
- Abide by the Vendor Promotions Policy
- Abide by the Affiliation Policy
- Review Corporate Partnerships in conjunction with Executive Director
- Review potential Group buy opportunities
- Research, vet and recommend affiliations to our MassCUE President and Executive
- Director in accordance with the Affiliations Policy
- Abide by the Board Sponsorship Procedures
- Promote Sponsorship Opportunities
- Review Sponsorship Applications
- Complete Rubric for Sponsorship Applicants
- Make Recommendations to the Board for Sponsorship Activities
- Communicate to Members who are awarded Sponsorship Funds
- Remind Members of Sponsored Events of their responsibility to report out to Com Com
Each MassCUE Committee is made up of a dedicated team of volunteers. The following make up the current Development & Outreach Committee Chairs and Committee Members.
Karen has served on the MassCUE Board of Directors since 2015. Currently she serves as the Chair of Development and…
- Kim Keith
- Jared Perrine
- Linda Cartier
- Bev Reber
- Diane Mustone Hauser
Partnership & Affiliations
- Daniel Downs
- Rayna Freedman
- Isa Zimmerman
- Karen McGrath
- Jacqueline Prester
Latest News & Updates
Getting Started with Atomic Learning MassCUE is pleased to announce that Atomic Learning Accounts for our members are now active. Current MassCUE members should have received an email on September 19, 2016 with instructions on how to access Atomic Learning’s vast library of online learning resources. Learn More. Attend This 20-Minute Webinar Attend this free Atomic Learning “Getting Started” 20-minute webinar ...Continue Reading
Atomic Learning memberships are available as part of your MassCUE membership MassCUE will be offering all current members access to Atomic Learning’s vast library of online learning resources relating to: instructional practices, college and career readiness, student engagement, technology use, and more! Current Be on the look out for your MassCUE Member email that contains your username and password ...Continue Reading
MassCUE.org – A Strategic Effort MassCUE is proud to introduce to you our new website along with all the hard work done to make this a reality. You might be asking why/how this website redesign effort developed. Two years ago the MassCUE Board began its strategic planning effort by taking a comprehensive look at our current organization ...Continue Reading
Learn more about MassCUE and how you can become part of this engaged and passionate community.
MassCUE is a proud sponsor of many educational events!
To apply for a sponsorship please follow the procedure outlined below.
Approval Process for Event Sponsorships
*Any event recommended for approval by DOC must support the mission and vision of MassCUE.
- Notification of the Masscue Sponsorships will be sent out in April for the following fiscal year(July to July)
- The request will be made to the Chairs of the DOC Committee( Online Application ) by May 15th. We will accept rolling applications after May 15th but are limited to our budgeted amount.
- The person making the request for Sponsorship of their event must be a MassCUE Member.
- The written request should address the criteria below.
- The request will be presented to the DOC Committee Members for discussion.
- A rubric will be used to score each application and the final decision will be determined by DOC Committee.
- In the case that there are more eligible proposals than we can sponsor, preference will be given to those who we have never sponsored as long as they meet the criteria.
- DOC Committee members will notify applicants after June 15th who receive Sponsorship by July 1st.
- Any rolling application will be notified within 30 days of the date of submission.
The Event should align with at least one of our four Goals:
- To educate, connect and inspire the educational community across Massachusetts
- To increase and diversify programs and services
- To improve mutually beneficial partnerships
- To improve operations and governance of MassCUE
In order for MassCue to Sponsor an Event the following criteria will be reviewed.
The event to be sponsored:
- Leverages knowledge and expertise to educate and inspire the educational community
- Increases and diversifies programs and services
- Accomplishes more than MassCUE could alone
- Aims to improve teaching and learning in the Commonwealth
- Maintains MassCUE’s commitment to high standards
- Enhances and expands MassCUE’s reach
- Provides high-quality professional learning
- Creates excitement about technology in education
- Promotes and encourages MassCUE membership
During the event the member facilitating the event will acknowledge the sponsorship from MassCUE.
Within thirty days after the event, the member facilitating the event will write and submit an article, including 3 photos, about the event for MassCUE’s online newsletter OnCUE. The article should be submitted via email to: OnCUE@masscue.org
Board Members eligibility
*If a Board member is part of the planning group for an event, there should be no penalty against the group of educators and the proposal for sponsorship must be allowed. Board members who apply for this sponsorship, may not participate in scoring of applications.