Fall Conference Committee
February 16, 2017
Charge : To plan, promote, coordinate and evaluate the annual Fall technology conference.
Optimal number of members: 9-10 members of the conference committee
Major decisions or changes that affect the conference, as recommended by the committee, will be presented to the Board for approval.
Decisions which affect the responsibilities of other MassCUE Committees will be communicated to those Committee’s Chairs for collaboration.
There will be volunteers to support and distribute the extensive work for the conference. Each volunteer area will have a leader selected by the Conference Committee. It is recommended that there be volunteers that are not on the Conference Committee. Volunteer area leaders will report back to the Conference Chair and Conference Committee in a timely manner at committee meetings.
- Recruit volunteers.
- Create a plan for Fall Conference Committee Co-chairs and members to manage these groups.
Volunteers for the Conference Committee:
- Workshop RFP readers- 10-15
- CUEKid RFP readers 5-6
- Global Ed RFP readers 5-6
- Volunteer Coordinators (2)
- CUE Central (DOC)
- Keynote and Speaker Committee (4-5)
- CUEKid Assistants (2)
- CVENT (2)
- The Fall Conference Committee Manual is a living document and should be referred to and updated throughout the process.
- A flowchart must be created of tasks and responsibilities for the days of the conference.
- All important documents should be uploaded to a common folder, accessible to the Fall Conference Committee and Board members.
Annotated Timeline: (date, action, responsibility)
Refer to Conference Committee Manual
Print this page